This policy works in conjunction with any applicable Terms and Conditions of Use to provide a basis on which any Personal Identification Information (PII) you provide will be collected, processed, stored, and used by us.
You must be at least 13 years old to register with us. Please do not provide any of your details to us if you are under 13 years of age. If you are between the ages of 13 and 16, please ensure that you have your parent's or guardian's consent to register and/or before you provide any PII to the Website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with PII. If The Company becomes aware that you are under 13 and are attempting to or have submitted PII via the Website, or that you are between the ages of 13 and 16 and are attempting to or have submitted PII via the Website without your parent's/guardian's permission, The Company will not accept such information and The Company will take steps to remove such information from its records. This may involve The Company having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- Information Aura collects from you and why
- Information parties other than Aura collect
- "Cookies" and how do we use them
- What do we do with the information collected
- Sharing information
- Opt-out from receiving communications from us and sharing of your personal information
- Duration we may keep PII about you
- Legal disclaimer
- Your consent
When you use the Website, The Company and any service providers who assist us in managing the Website will collect information about you. Information collected may include (a) traffic data; (b) personal information; (c) post submissions; (d) contact information. In the registration process, the Company may ask you for information such as your name, email address, postal address, and other contact details. The Company may then keep a record of the information collected on your initial and continued visits to the Website and any other information relating to you that the Company may obtain from its suppliers or other third parties. These records will be stored and processed in the United States and other countries where our servers are located (refer to section "What We Do With the Information Collected"). All this information is primarily for us to recognize you, provide you with products, services, or information you have requested from us and, where appropriate, to maintain your account with us. In addition, the Company may use this information to help improve our platform and prevent or detect improper uses of the Website (refer to "Terms and Conditions of Use"). You may also be required to provide PII to order products, services, or participate in our online forums or communities. You are under no obligation to provide such data. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, the Company may not be able to provide you with certain services. The Company may keep a record of any electronic correspondence you send us, which may help us to keep track of any problems or concerns you may have had with our Website or services.
If retail opportunities are provided, a third-party payment processor may collect a credit card number or other payment account number when an order is placed. This record will be stored and processed in the United States and other countries where our servers are located.
If you do not wish to assist us with our data collection, you may choose to "opt-out" from our data collection process and disable cookies in your browser settings. Please note that this might affect some functionality on the Website. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our Company may use the information collected through your use of our Website to help in the following ways:
- Adjust the Website to your preferences
- Enable better convenience and enhance user experience
- Assist with orders
- Market research to assist the Company's development, products, and services
- Maintain communication with you
- Send you information about our products and services, events, offers and opportunities,
- promotional material from some of our partner
- Contact you when necessary.
Our third party payment processing partners will use your Financial Data to bill you for items and products.
Data may be shared within the Company with only a limited number of circumstances in which the Company may share with other some or all of the data about you that the Company holds; the instances listed below include some but do not list all limits of sharing by the Company of some or all of the data about you:
- Contact Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, order fulfillment, or data storage and security) related to our operation of the Website.
- Financial Data to third party services (such as billing and order fulfillment).
- In the event that our business assets are ever sold to, or purchased by, another company (our data records are part of our business).
- With our joint venture partners, sister companies, and close affiliate companies.
- If the Company is under a duty to disclose or share personal information about you in order to comply with any legal obligation, at the request of relevant regulatory or governmental authorities, pursuant to a subpoena or comparable binding request, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Use of applicable to this Website, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Aura Apparel, its customers, or others.
- The Company and Website may make available services such as message boards, chat functionality, and blog, to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the Website is and becomes public domain, and may be available to visitors to the Website and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services, certain PII will be available for other users to view. The company urges you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose PII about you, or any other information, on the Website. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OF ANY PII YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH ANY SUCH SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE.
- With your express consent.
Aura may occasionally contact you about products and services the Company feels may be of interest to you. This contact will only come from us (or our agents, joint venture partners or sister companies or affiliates) and only if you have indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you would prefer to no longer receive marketing-related material from us, or if you would prefer that the Company not share your personal information with any of our joint venture partners, sister companies, or affiliates, you may follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in the latest such sent material. The Company will attempt to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from our Website, the Company will still continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information regards this Website, its products, or services.
Please note that if you opt-out as described above, the Company will not be able to remove personal data about you from the databases of joint venture partners or sister company or affiliates with which the Company has already shared personal data about you (such as if the Company has already provided personal data about you as of the date that the Company has implemented your opt-out request). If you wish to stop receiving marketing-related messages from such joint venture partners, sister companies, or affiliates, please contact such joint venture partners, sister companies, or affiliates directly.
The Company will hold your PII on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Aura Apparel, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a member of the Website, once the account is deactivated, use of your personal data will still be maintained and kept for administrative purposes, and will remain on the system for a period of at least one year before being deleted.
Aura is not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events and activities beyond our direct control. Due to the complexity and constantly evolving nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor does it represent that the Website performance will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or other losses suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your PII.